Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site
Welcome Dear Guest at Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Forum.

Take your time to browse the contents of some sections or register , if you wish to , so as to have a full access to the content. We'll be so glad to count you among our humble family members if your choice is the latter.

Bye for now!
Welcome Dear Guest at Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Forum.

Take your time to browse the contents of some sections or register , if you wish to , so as to have a full access to the content. We'll be so glad to count you among our humble family members if your choice is the latter.

Bye for now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Professional Spot For All English Language Teachers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Getting to Know the TOEFL
Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptyTue 9 Apr - 1:02 by Solinet

» Yearly Planning 1 AS & 2AS (All Subjects)
Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptySun 17 Feb - 21:20 by Youcef DZ

» 2009/2010 Yearly Planning (Gestion Economie)
Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptySun 27 Jan - 17:56 by Nacera Elahcene

» YEARLY PLANNING-2 A.S-Literary Streams
Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptyWed 16 Jan - 0:16 by skynet

» The Writing Process
Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptyMon 7 Jan - 21:35 by dida

» CAPES Sequence Plan : No Man is an Island "Reading and Writing"
Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptySun 30 Dec - 15:09 by hopefulwealth

» Very interesting Grammar practice:the comparative /superlative forms
Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptyFri 28 Dec - 18:17 by hopefulwealth

» Doctoral Thesis : Approaches to Teaching Writing (Abdelhak Nemouchi)
Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptyMon 19 Nov - 21:06 by Abonoran goussat

» 1st Year Scientific Streams Yearly Planning 2009-2010
Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptyMon 19 Nov - 1:03 by dexuse

» 1st Year Literary Streams Yearly Planning 2009-2010
Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptyMon 19 Nov - 0:56 by dexuse

Guests’ Number since June 2011
Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? Pageviews=1
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Recommend Orléans Ville English Language Teachers Forum

Bookmark and share the address of Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site on your social bookmarking website
Useful Software

Keywords
NOISE writing UNIT evaluation lesson posters grammar voice teach process share POLLUTION paper think diagnostic ISLAND pair revew waste term test first traits passive exam plans
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mohamed
Mohamed

Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? Vide
PostSubject: Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car?   Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptyTue 3 Mar - 20:11

Where Have I Stopped My Car?

There are so many cars on the roads nowadays that driving in big towns is not pleasant at all.

Some time ago, a friend who works in a part of the city I don't know very well invited me. It took me hours to get there and a place to park. As I was late, I hurried off on foot, thinking that these days it is much easier to walk than to drive. At noon, just as I was leaving my
friend's office, I suddenly realized that I had no idea where I had parked my car. I walked down street after street, examining each car closely but without any result. Feeling quite tired, I gave up the search and went off for lunch. Some time later, I left the restaurant and walked slowly down the street. I turned the corner, and there was my car, right in front of me but on the window was a little ticked. It was a fine for bad parking. Next time when I visit my friend, I'll take a taxi.

Part one

Section one: Reading comprehension : (07 Pts )

A) Read the text carefully then answer these questions: (03 pts)

1- Is driving in big towns pleasant nowadays?

2- Where did the writer have lunch?

3- Will the writer visit this friend by car next time?

B) Read the text carefully then say: True or False (02 pts)

1- The writer's friend invited him. ________

2- It took him a short time to get there. ________

C) 1- Find in the text antonyms to the followings: (01 pt)

town= ……… go on foot = ……….

2- Find in the text opposites to the followings: (01 pt)

quickly ≠ ………… with ≠ …………

Section two: Mastery of Language

A) Turn the following sentences into the negative form:(03 pts)

1- As I was tired, I gave up the search.

2- It took me hours to get there

3- I will take a taxi.

B) Complete this table:(02 pts)

Singular
Plural

-
car

-
lunch

-
city

-
foot

-

-

-

-

C) Classify these words according to the pronunciation of 'ed': (02 pts)

- parked – turned – walked – hurried -

/ T /
/ D /
/ ID /

Back to top Go down
samaria
samaria

PostSubject: Re: Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car?   Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptyTue 3 Mar - 20:25

Thank you Mr. Mohamed for the nice work
Back to top Go down
NOR
Head of the Forum
Head of the Forum
NOR

PostSubject: Re: Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car?   Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptyTue 3 Mar - 20:46

Thank you Mr. Mohamed for your generosity
Back to top Go down
Mohamed
Mohamed

PostSubject: Re: Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car?   Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptyTue 3 Mar - 22:13

This work is less comparable with your contributions in this site. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Solinet

PostSubject: Re: Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car?   Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptyThu 5 Mar - 22:57

The text reminds me of a situation similar to this one but at school. I , once, left the school where I work with a group of colleagues and forgot my car parked behind it.
Thank you Mr. Mohamed for the paper
Back to top Go down
UnKnown

PostSubject: Re: Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car?   Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptyThu 5 Mar - 23:05

Thank you brother Mohamed for the nice paper.I hope Mr solinet did find his car where he left it.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Fatima

Fatima

PostSubject: Re: Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car?   Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? EmptyMon 4 May - 21:22

laugh_2OV laugh_2OV always cheerful, sir. Thank you Mr. Mohamed for the exam paper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car?   Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car? Empty

Back to top Go down

Second term exam - Where have I stopped my car?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site :: Middle School Education Section :: Fourth Year Middle School :: 4 A.M Tests and Exams -