Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site
Welcome Dear Guest at Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Forum.

Take your time to browse the contents of some sections or register , if you wish to , so as to have a full access to the content. We'll be so glad to count you among our humble family members if your choice is the latter.

Bye for now!
Welcome Dear Guest at Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Forum.

Take your time to browse the contents of some sections or register , if you wish to , so as to have a full access to the content. We'll be so glad to count you among our humble family members if your choice is the latter.

Bye for now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Professional Spot For All English Language Teachers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Getting to Know the TOEFL
An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyTue 9 Apr - 1:02 by Solinet

» Yearly Planning 1 AS & 2AS (All Subjects)
An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptySun 17 Feb - 21:20 by Youcef DZ

» 2009/2010 Yearly Planning (Gestion Economie)
An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptySun 27 Jan - 17:56 by Nacera Elahcene

» YEARLY PLANNING-2 A.S-Literary Streams
An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyWed 16 Jan - 0:16 by skynet

» The Writing Process
An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyMon 7 Jan - 21:35 by dida

» CAPES Sequence Plan : No Man is an Island "Reading and Writing"
An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptySun 30 Dec - 15:09 by hopefulwealth

» Very interesting Grammar practice:the comparative /superlative forms
An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyFri 28 Dec - 18:17 by hopefulwealth

» Doctoral Thesis : Approaches to Teaching Writing (Abdelhak Nemouchi)
An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyMon 19 Nov - 21:06 by Abonoran goussat

» 1st Year Scientific Streams Yearly Planning 2009-2010
An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyMon 19 Nov - 1:03 by dexuse

» 1st Year Literary Streams Yearly Planning 2009-2010
An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyMon 19 Nov - 0:56 by dexuse

Guests’ Number since June 2011
An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya Pageviews=1
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Recommend Orléans Ville English Language Teachers Forum

Bookmark and share the address of Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site on your social bookmarking website
Useful Software

Keywords
paper share UNIT grammar first exam term traits posters writing POLLUTION evaluation ISLAND pair process diagnostic NOISE teach think lesson passive revew waste test plans voice
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Solinet

An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya Vide
PostSubject: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyWed 7 Apr - 23:34

This is a very motivating audio-visual lesson

I'm going to use tomorrow with my students.

The file contains :

A lesson sheet -procedure- (for teachers)
Two handouts (for students)
Two videos.

I won't speak much. Here is the file

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THE DECOMPRESSION PASSWORD IS :

east_or_west_NOR_is_the_best
Back to top Go down
NOR
Head of the Forum
Head of the Forum
NOR

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyWed 7 Apr - 23:45

I prefer keeping my comment!
Back to top Go down
Solinet

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyThu 8 Apr - 12:53

An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya Star3 An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya 378655 An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya 931832 An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya 316363 An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya 931832 An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya 378655 An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya Star3
Back to top Go down
Boucherit
Honour Member
Honour Member
Boucherit

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyThu 8 Apr - 18:57

Thank you dear brother for the good work.
Back to top Go down
Solinet

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyThu 8 Apr - 19:41

You are welcome, sir. May God bless you
Back to top Go down
NOR
Head of the Forum
Head of the Forum
NOR

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyThu 8 Apr - 19:50

Quote :
I'm going to use tomorrow with my students.
How was the lesson Sir?
Back to top Go down
Solinet

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyThu 8 Apr - 20:33

In.........., expect the unexpected

The one obstacle was the absence of the person in charge of electronic equipment . Thus, the lesson was postponed.

An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya 560608 An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya 885441 An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya 560608
Back to top Go down
NOR
Head of the Forum
Head of the Forum
NOR

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyThu 8 Apr - 21:12

I see Sir.Keep cool!
Technology in developed countries makes things easier.However , in under developed countries, it makes things more and more difficult .Thus, it doubles our work.

An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya 91348
Back to top Go down
Solinet

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyThu 8 Apr - 21:21

NOR wrote:
.However , in under developed countries, it makes things more and more difficult .Thus, it doubles our work.

We're a DEVELOPPING country
i.e;
... more or less difficult...
An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya 192572
Back to top Go down
UnKnown

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyThu 8 Apr - 23:45

Thank you sir I will do my best to try it in class too.
Back to top Go down
Solinet

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyFri 9 Apr - 22:17

Waiting for the result An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya 274615
Back to top Go down
NOR
Head of the Forum
Head of the Forum
NOR

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyFri 9 Apr - 22:50

Quote :
Waiting for the result
Me too!!
An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya 977543 An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya 977543 An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya 977543
Back to top Go down
NOR
Head of the Forum
Head of the Forum
NOR

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyFri 9 Apr - 22:57

I watched the videos and even the sheets and I think the lesson must be funny and very motivating.Learning counting using pebbles in Kenya is so funny .
An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya 321595

Back to top Go down
Solinet

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyFri 9 Apr - 23:17

On the other hand, learning and being pupil in Japan is a pride.
Back to top Go down
Guermoud Hadiya
Guermoud Hadiya

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyWed 28 Apr - 20:54

The files are very interesting, Mr. Solinet. Your posts always inspire me.
Back to top Go down
Red1
Honour Member
Honour Member
Red1

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptySun 5 Sep - 22:04

Here I am to see what you have ( Wed 7 Apr ironic_laughOV ) brought us , sir. Thank you in adavance
Back to top Go down
Pretty Algeria

Pretty Algeria

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyThu 9 Sep - 9:46

So great is Mr. Solinet. May all your wishes become true
Back to top Go down
Orléans Ville

Orléans Ville

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptySun 12 Sep - 23:28

Thank you mister solinet for this stuff.
east_or_west_NOR_and_solinet_are_the_best
Back to top Go down
Guermoud Hadiya
Guermoud Hadiya

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyTue 14 Sep - 18:53

Orléans Ville wrote:
east_or_west_solinet_ARE_the_best

ironicsmile_ov ironicsmile_ov ironicsmile_ov
Back to top Go down
Red1
Honour Member
Honour Member
Red1

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyThu 16 Sep - 19:12

Guermoud Hadiya wrote:
Orléans Ville wrote:
east_or_west_solinet_ARE_the_best

ironicsmile_ov ironicsmile_ov ironicsmile_ov

asa asa asa
Back to top Go down
Redouane
Site Reviewer
Site Reviewer
Redouane

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyThu 29 Sep - 21:04

The files are very interesting, especially the videos. Thank you, sir
Back to top Go down
Redouane
Site Reviewer
Site Reviewer
Redouane

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya EmptyThu 2 Feb - 19:46

I lost the files and here I am re-downloading them to use them next week in class. RE-THANK you, sir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya   An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya Empty

Back to top Go down

An audio-visual lesson-Comparing Education: Japan and Kenya

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site :: Open Section -