Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site
Welcome Dear Guest at Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Forum.

Take your time to browse the contents of some sections or register , if you wish to , so as to have a full access to the content. We'll be so glad to count you among our humble family members if your choice is the latter.

Bye for now!
Welcome Dear Guest at Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Forum.

Take your time to browse the contents of some sections or register , if you wish to , so as to have a full access to the content. We'll be so glad to count you among our humble family members if your choice is the latter.

Bye for now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Professional Spot For All English Language Teachers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Getting to Know the TOEFL
A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyTue 9 Apr - 1:02 by Solinet

» Yearly Planning 1 AS & 2AS (All Subjects)
A Message to Every OVELTER EmptySun 17 Feb - 21:20 by Youcef DZ

» 2009/2010 Yearly Planning (Gestion Economie)
A Message to Every OVELTER EmptySun 27 Jan - 17:56 by Nacera Elahcene

» YEARLY PLANNING-2 A.S-Literary Streams
A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyWed 16 Jan - 0:16 by skynet

» The Writing Process
A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyMon 7 Jan - 21:35 by dida

» CAPES Sequence Plan : No Man is an Island "Reading and Writing"
A Message to Every OVELTER EmptySun 30 Dec - 15:09 by hopefulwealth

» Very interesting Grammar practice:the comparative /superlative forms
A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyFri 28 Dec - 18:17 by hopefulwealth

» Doctoral Thesis : Approaches to Teaching Writing (Abdelhak Nemouchi)
A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyMon 19 Nov - 21:06 by Abonoran goussat

» 1st Year Scientific Streams Yearly Planning 2009-2010
A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyMon 19 Nov - 1:03 by dexuse

» 1st Year Literary Streams Yearly Planning 2009-2010
A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyMon 19 Nov - 0:56 by dexuse

Guests’ Number since June 2011
A Message to Every OVELTER Pageviews=1
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Recommend Orléans Ville English Language Teachers Forum

Bookmark and share the address of Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site on your social bookmarking website
Useful Software

Keywords
revew traits lesson evaluation posters test NOISE exam pair share think grammar process ISLAND voice diagnostic waste UNIT writing term first plans teach paper passive POLLUTION
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Reply to topic

A Message to Every OVELTER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
lous25
Site Owner
Site Owner
lous25

A Message to Every OVELTER Vide
PostSubject: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptySun 29 Jan - 21:20

A Message to Every OVELTER Ovelt110
A Message to Every OVELTER Ovelt210
A Message to Every OVELTER Ovelt310
Back to top Go down
Redouane
Site Reviewer
Site Reviewer
Redouane

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptySun 5 Feb - 11:59

Hello,

First let me express my astonishment as I haven't remarked this thread before though I'm always connected here!!
The points, the events and the suggestions you have mentioned above have refreshed my mind when I first joined this marvellous site after being invited by Mrs. NOR...our great Administrator..who changed the saying I have known since I was at school "Behind every great man, there is a woman"...In fact, it is "NEXT to every great man ,there is a WOMAN"...You, too, Mrs. lous0771.

As I have previously stated, since our registration at the very early opening of this site we tried hard to improve the content and the form of every corner in order to help our colleagues in loss seeking assistance and self-confidence triggered by some inspectors and the working conditions that are considered less encouraging for a fresh teacher to develop his/her skills (Thus, experience) within the closed milieu of the school, classroom and house). I think we're teachers dwelling in the same country and facing the same troubles with our superiors.

Orléans Ville English Languager Teachers' Site is what reduces the stress "we" always face with lesson planning and the great energy to have so as to achieve it "perfectly" to a certain extent (sans lacunes). Besides, the texts ideas and audio-visuals add a special spice to its taste . I have never been so secure as I am now...let's say after my sign up here.

In addition, who can deny the importance of the prepared tests and exams on this board? Anyone , with somple clicks, can download or copy and paste the work he needs...and above all...FOR FREE. Don't other sites post any work with the condition of PAYING a sum of money every month, six months or a year just to have access to some section as a so called "SILVER/GOLDEN MEMBER"? I call that ESCROQUERIE. They use knowledge to hide behind the achievement of other purposes..mainly...MONEY, i.e; business. Whereas here in OVELT everything is for free and needs nothing, as Mrs. NOR calls a giving to all those who are in need.
Isn't OVELT Administration truthful to all of us? Isn't the rule stated at the earliest step of joining the site (stating that SHARING IS TO TAKE PLACE AFTER a month) something to be praised for and not the opposite? All of us are members in other sites or at least surf on the net and find ...at least a one good text? Don't we prepare tests or exam papers for our students? Didn't we try to prepare just one paper in our career? I think not (as Mr. Solinet says) We, the elite, have to be of a high level and more honest to improve our community and back up the morals we are growing into our learners' minds. Don't we? Can't we? If it is the other case, I can comment nothing.

To sum it up, I always find a difficulty (if not a shame) , as a site reviewer, to ask a member who regularly connects and takes the work in OVELT (this is his right and no one can discuss it) then leaves without giving a little thing in return of what he has taken. I always stand speechless infront of such a behaviour. The site rules are clear from the beginning and everyone is to hold responsibility towards his deeds.

What do you think of this issue, dear Guest ?
Back to top Go down
lous25
Site Owner
Site Owner
lous25

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptySun 5 Feb - 19:14

First of all ,Sir Redouane,let me say that you are the first ovelter ( after sixty viewers ) who read this message and didn't leave without taking care to comment and express himself!!

May be you reformulated better what I stated above and clarified more my ideas , and I do thank you for helping me to solicit the generosity of our dear colleagues ovelters so as to make of Ovelt one of the best teachers communities not only in Algeria but internationally speaking.

I like change,taking challenges and this is a good one.I am proud of belonging to such a professional,original and continuously improved site that satisfies my needs as a teacher.

Moreover,I do believe that most of Ovelt members are committed teachers who want the best for their learners otherwise ,they will never join and connect regularly to the site seeking the precious help that Ovelt offers.

That is why we try from time to time to remind them of their duties towards the site ,otherwise ,...the rules are clear.

By the way,I would like to welcome and thank some of the new members who showed
right from the beginning their gratitude towards Ovelt and started
sharing their valuable work.We would like them to join us and share with us their opinion.I recall now two of them :

What do you think Mr.nour.eng and Mr.Hammourabi?

Back to top Go down
Salima

Salima

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptySun 5 Feb - 20:08

Before they reply to your message, I wish to apologize for the silence and absence I have made. It's a long time since I didn't enter into OV and when I enter I take what I need then leave unconsciously and without having a negative thought of this site. This is due to my duties as a houswife.
I know I made a mistake and I apologize and with your reminder I promise that I will do my best the coming days. Thank you Mrs. lous0771 and the admins of OV
Back to top Go down
Bensalem

Bensalem

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptySun 5 Feb - 20:15

I feel ashamed of what we did unconsciously. We could preserve and develop this site instead of the greedy behaviour we showed. On my behalf, I apologize to Mrs. NOR, Mr. Solinet and you Mrs. lous. I didn't mean that, and Mr. Solinet knows that I never think in this way. I will try to do efforts to compensate this absence inchallah.
Back to top Go down
lous25
Site Owner
Site Owner
lous25

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptySun 5 Feb - 22:01

Mrs.Salima wrote:

Quote :
when I enter I take what I need then leave
unconsciously and without having a negative thought of this site. This
is due to my duties as a houswife.

Mrs Salima you can't imagine how busy I am as a housewife, a mother,a teacher
but once I took the decision to be an active ovelter , it helped me so much to get rid of all the stress I feel at the beginning of each day because of all the tasks I have to undertake.So it became one of my daily routine to post whatever I can!

I am so glad to read your messages Mrs.Salima and Mr.Bensalem.You are mostly welcome dear colleagues.We are in need of your active presence in OV as well as your skills as teachers ,your human experience,your creative spirit ,....etc

Thank you
Back to top Go down
abla

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyMon 6 Feb - 20:14

Dear Mrs Lous ,I think you were very brave in saying the truth frankly and
sincerely .I respect all what you do and what other ovelters do to make of this
site the best .When I read what you wrote I felt speechless,I know how much
you care for this forum.However, I don't want you to be surprised or upset of
what you will read.I am not ashamed of myself,I'm new in using the internet .
Sometimes I succeed in doing the right thing sometimes I fail , just like today ,
I wrote a comment then I clicked on 'send' but I lost my message ,how? I don't
know.Things may sometimes be very difficult to me but I still try .Things will
never remain as they are ,I am not an active member but I hope this will change. I want to tell you something again and again and again even if you don't appreciate it ;THANK YOU AND MAY Allah REWARD YOU HEAVEN.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyMon 6 Feb - 21:22

As far as I am concerned. I think that all of us want the forum to be the best and always the first ofcourse , (even though the internet is so slow especially for me here in the South in particular).Mrs. Lous I will try to do all the efforts to improve our best professional teaching Forum in Algeria.
I invite all ovelters to become active, inquisitive, and discerning individuals to monitor their own forum to be well improved and learn more and more for the sake of their pupils.
Back to top Go down
lous25
Site Owner
Site Owner
lous25

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyMon 6 Feb - 21:50

Thank you Mrs.Abla for all your kind words . I am so delighted with your contribution here which is a good beginning!
I do appreciate your sincerity however I am neither surprised nor upset because I faced the same problems when I started posting threads in Ovelt but I didn't give up trying and trying until things started getting easier and I have come to be addicted !
Be confident that you are going to become a proud Ovelter.

Good luck dear colleague!
Back to top Go down
lous25
Site Owner
Site Owner
lous25

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyMon 6 Feb - 21:57

I am so thankful for your precious feedback Mr.Hammourabi and I am eager to read each of your coming posts.
Back to top Go down
Redouane
Site Reviewer
Site Reviewer
Redouane

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyMon 6 Feb - 21:59

lous0771 wrote:
I didn't give up trying and trying until things started getting easier and I have come to be addicted !

Everything is easy and at hand. Just a little try will wet the appetite. bounce
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyMon 6 Feb - 22:24

I wish we haven't been addicted, but what shall we do ?
Back to top Go down
lous25
Site Owner
Site Owner
lous25

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyTue 7 Feb - 18:54

Mr.Hammourabi:

Quote :
I wish we haven't been addicted, but what shall we do ?

I hope that this is a good addiction,and a positive dependency,Sir!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyTue 7 Feb - 19:37

Yes, that's exactly what I meant, madam.
Back to top Go down
Bederrer

Bederrer

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyMon 5 Mar - 18:11

Redouane wrote:
Hello,

First let me express my astonishment as I haven't remarked this thread before though I'm always connected here!!
The points, the events and the suggestions you have mentioned above have refreshed my mind when I first joined this marvellous site after being invited by Mrs. NOR...our great Administrator..who changed the saying I have known since I was at school "Behind every great man, there is a woman"...In fact, it is "NEXT to every great man ,there is a WOMAN"...You, too, Mrs. lous0771.

As I have previously stated, since our registration at the very early opening of this site we tried hard to improve the content and the form of every corner in order to help our colleagues in loss seeking assistance and self-confidence triggered by some inspectors and the working conditions that are considered less encouraging for a fresh teacher to develop his/her skills (Thus, experience) within the closed milieu of the school, classroom and house). I think we're teachers dwelling in the same country and facing the same troubles with our superiors.

Orléans Ville English Languager Teachers' Site is what reduces the stress "we" always face with lesson planning and the great energy to have so as to achieve it "perfectly" to a certain extent (sans lacunes). Besides, the texts ideas and audio-visuals add a special spice to its taste . I have never been so secure as I am now...let's say after my sign up here.

In addition, who can deny the importance of the prepared tests and exams on this board? Anyone , with somple clicks, can download or copy and paste the work he needs...and above all...FOR FREE. Don't other sites post any work with the condition of PAYING a sum of money every month, six months or a year just to have access to some section as a so called "SILVER/GOLDEN MEMBER"? I call that ESCROQUERIE. They use knowledge to hide behind the achievement of other purposes..mainly...MONEY, i.e; business. Whereas here in OVELT everything is for free and needs nothing, as Mrs. NOR calls a giving to all those who are in need.
Isn't OVELT Administration truthful to all of us? Isn't the rule stated at the earliest step of joining the site (stating that SHARING IS TO TAKE PLACE AFTER a month) something to be praised for and not the opposite? All of us are members in other sites or at least surf on the net and find ...at least a one good text? Don't we prepare tests or exam papers for our students? Didn't we try to prepare just one paper in our career? I think not (as Mr. Solinet says) We, the elite, have to be of a high level and more honest to improve our community and back up the morals we are growing into our learners' minds. Don't we? Can't we? If it is the other case, I can comment nothing.

To sum it up, I always find a difficulty (if not a shame) , as a site reviewer, to ask a member who regularly connects and takes the work in OVELT (this is his right and no one can discuss it) then leaves without giving a little thing in return of what he has taken. I always stand speechless infront of such a behaviour. The site rules are clear from the beginning and everyone is to hold responsibility towards his deeds.

A Message to Every OVELTER 435107 A Message to Every OVELTER 435107 A Message to Every OVELTER 435107 A Message to Every OVELTER 435107 A Message to Every OVELTER 435107 A Message to Every OVELTER 435107 A Message to Every OVELTER 435107
I can't add more than your words, sir
Back to top Go down
Bederrer

Bederrer

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyMon 5 Mar - 18:14

abla wrote:
Dear Mrs Lous ,I think you were very brave in saying the truth frankly and
sincerely .I respect all what you do and what other ovelters do to make of this
site the best .When I read what you wrote I felt speechless,I know how much
you care for this forum.However, I don't want you to be surprised or upset of
what you will read.I am not ashamed of myself,I'm new in using the internet .
Sometimes I succeed in doing the right thing sometimes I fail , just like today ,
I wrote a comment then I clicked on 'send' but I lost my message ,how? I don't
know.Things may sometimes be very difficult to me but I still try .Things will
never remain as they are ,I am not an active member but I hope this will change. I want to tell you something again and again and again even if you don't appreciate it ;THANK YOU AND MAY Allah REWARD YOU HEAVEN.

Like you, I sometimes feel illiterate and I always try to understand this electronic box called "computer". There is one thing that is making day a bad nightmare, which is virus. They are destroying everything I build in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Guermoud Hadiya
Guermoud Hadiya

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyMon 5 Mar - 19:53

Thank you, Mrs. LOUS0771. Some teachers are not used to giving a work even if that work is not theirs or downloaded from elsewhere. This can't develop the teaching society since we take and never give. Is giving something related to knowledge an earthquake that stops the heart beats? If it is so, I advise any teacher thinking like that to leave teaching which is considered a a generous domain like OVELT
Back to top Go down
lous25
Site Owner
Site Owner
lous25

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyMon 5 Mar - 20:38

I hope that our message is pretty clear to reach as many committed and loyal teacher and ovelter as possible!
Back to top Go down
Redouane
Site Reviewer
Site Reviewer
Redouane

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyTue 6 Mar - 15:47

We hope so, madam. The reading counter is rising every day. Wink
Back to top Go down
hopefulwealth

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyThu 15 Mar - 22:28

wow!at last there's one to boost us forward!However,dear colleague Mrs Lous don't you think that to blame Mrs Salima ,now, because of her responsibility today as a housewife ,perhaps a new mother is a little bit early?We must admit that sometimes we want to but don't have time to share with our dear colleagues.This doen't mean that we're making profit from the forum or that we don't have what to send but I'm sure that any of our humble family has a reason behind such an occasional comportment.Please dear Ovelters doesn't the proverb say:"An ovelter in need is an ovelter indeed"?and that "all good things come to those who wait"?
Back to top Go down
lous25
Site Owner
Site Owner
lous25

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyThu 15 Mar - 23:00

Mrs hopefulwealth wrote:

Quote :
dear colleague Mrs Lous don't you think that to
blame Mrs Salima ,now, because of her responsibility today as a
housewife ,perhaps a new mother is a little bit early?

I am so sorry madam that you misunderstand my message!

My reply to Mrs.Salima is completely free from any form of blame or reproach!
my intention was to inspire her with a little bit of courage and help so as we could benefit from her teaching skills and ideas ,no more ,no less.
Back to top Go down
lous25
Site Owner
Site Owner
lous25

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyThu 15 Mar - 23:05

Quote :
you misunderstand my message!

i.e you misunderstood my message!
Back to top Go down
Solinet

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyFri 16 Mar - 10:16

hopefulwealth wrote:
wow!at last there's one to boost us forward!

Undeniably, none will oppose you in that, madam

hopefulwealth wrote:
However,dear colleague Mrs Lous don't you think that to blame
Mrs Salima

I read the above messages more than ten times and scanned them between the lines and could find no blame. I think there is a little misunderstanding, madam. Mrs. lous25 is helping us to move forward and post whatever assists the colleagues in need.

hopefulwealth wrote:
because of her responsibility today as a housewife
,perhaps a new mother is a little bit early?

Do you see that our duties as husbands, wives or parents prevent us from being generous with other colleagues? I do share your idea when tackled in matter of time and opportunity to sit infront of the PC.
For instance, you are sometimes absent. When you log in, you bring us something new...and we do wholeheartedly thank you for the thoughtful person you are.

hopefulwealth wrote:
This
doen't mean that we're making profit from the forum

I'm the first one to confess before the colleagues that I'm making profit from OVELT in my profession (not a material one, of course). It is always providing me with other colleagues' experience and takes me into an endless voyage of ELT world.
I always considered OVELT as a house before a bank to enrich. It's like a bank account. It gets more valuable whenever there is much cash deposit in it.
If everyone takes and never gives, what would happen? Bankrupcy is the result
OVELT was made for SHARING and is expected to be so as long as we are breathing.

hopefulwealth wrote:
or that we don't
have what to send

If we try to post at least a short text we find on the net and see it advatageous for us , things would change . I'm targetting nothing but any little effort that enhances the others to imitate us.

hopefulwealth wrote:
I'm sure that any of our humble family has a
reason behind such an occasional comportment

Everyone is free to do what he sees right within the limits of the site rules. What counts for us is assisting one another for the sake of improving our level when facing a 44/45 students classroom .Thus, boosting the outcome...I don't mean the official baccalaureate percentage.

hopefulwealth wrote:
Please dear Ovelters
doesn't the proverb say:"An ovelter in need is an ovelter indeed"?and
that "all good things come to those who wait"?

Well said, madam. The one thing I dream of, as teacher, is to see teachers allover Algeria cooperating and doing something for the "people's" (as Mr. Redouane call) kids .
In short, the SHARE of documents is a main feature of the site and undiscussably won't cease .

Back to top Go down
hopefulwealth

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyWed 21 Mar - 22:01

Hi!MrSolinet.Back again?!Happy to hear from you again.A Message to Every OVELTER 91348
Back to top Go down
hopefulwealth

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER EmptyWed 21 Mar - 22:06

Mrs Lous 25 I 'm not blaming you neither.It was just a friendly remark (In Fact Ifeel ashamed not to be able to devote more time to the forum since I'm just in the same situation as Mrs Salima)lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Message to Every OVELTER   A Message to Every OVELTER Empty

Back to top Go down

A Message to Every OVELTER

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You can reply to topics in this forum
Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site :: Site Visitors' Feed Back -
Reply to topic