Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site
Welcome Dear Guest at Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Forum.

Take your time to browse the contents of some sections or register , if you wish to , so as to have a full access to the content. We'll be so glad to count you among our humble family members if your choice is the latter.

Bye for now!
Welcome Dear Guest at Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Forum.

Take your time to browse the contents of some sections or register , if you wish to , so as to have a full access to the content. We'll be so glad to count you among our humble family members if your choice is the latter.

Bye for now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Professional Spot For All English Language Teachers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Getting to Know the TOEFL
OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! EmptyTue 9 Apr - 1:02 by Solinet

» Yearly Planning 1 AS & 2AS (All Subjects)
OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! EmptySun 17 Feb - 21:20 by Youcef DZ

» 2009/2010 Yearly Planning (Gestion Economie)
OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! EmptySun 27 Jan - 17:56 by Nacera Elahcene

» YEARLY PLANNING-2 A.S-Literary Streams
OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! EmptyWed 16 Jan - 0:16 by skynet

» The Writing Process
OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! EmptyMon 7 Jan - 21:35 by dida

» CAPES Sequence Plan : No Man is an Island "Reading and Writing"
OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! EmptySun 30 Dec - 15:09 by hopefulwealth

» Very interesting Grammar practice:the comparative /superlative forms
OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! EmptyFri 28 Dec - 18:17 by hopefulwealth

» Doctoral Thesis : Approaches to Teaching Writing (Abdelhak Nemouchi)
OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! EmptyMon 19 Nov - 21:06 by Abonoran goussat

» 1st Year Scientific Streams Yearly Planning 2009-2010
OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! EmptyMon 19 Nov - 1:03 by dexuse

» 1st Year Literary Streams Yearly Planning 2009-2010
OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! EmptyMon 19 Nov - 0:56 by dexuse

Guests’ Number since June 2011
OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! Pageviews=1
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Recommend Orléans Ville English Language Teachers Forum

Bookmark and share the address of Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site on your social bookmarking website
Useful Software

Keywords
think teach revew test process waste first ISLAND share term voice UNIT grammar plans exam paper POLLUTION writing lesson diagnostic posters passive evaluation NOISE pair traits
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

OVELT is at its Best because of YOU!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Solinet

OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! Vide
PostSubject: OVELT is at its Best because of YOU!   OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! EmptySun 16 Dec - 21:22

Dear Guest, a few years ago, a group of brilliant, generous and dedicated teachers decided to devote part of their time, work, and life to the teaching community by sharing for free all types of documents any teacher of English needs in this tough profession.
In fact, their work has never ceased to help the veteran as well as the fresh teachers to save hours of preparation and has allowed them to progress professionally.
Of course no one knew them personally, but most of us liked and appreciated their intensive efforts to foster the growth of OVELT without showing them any sign of gratitude.

Dear . Salim , Imane , King_of_the_World , ovelt , Futsoft and Fellague

Thank you

For everything you have done for me and the rest of the colleagues.

For all your support and guidance you have given to us all.
Everyone dies but not everyone lives, and your lives were not faint.
You are gone physically from this world, but your memory will live on forever through the print you left in OVELT.
Although, your death saddens our souls and leaves a huge empty space, we will always remember you with joy.

Rest in peace dear colleagues, you’ll be truly missed.
May God have mercy on you.

Dear Ovelters and colleagues,
Let’s remember and pray for these great teachers who left us forever as we owe them what Ovelt has become today and whose memory should be a stimulus for all of us to work constantly for the progress of the Algerian English teaching community.
Back to top Go down
dida
dida

PostSubject: Re: OVELT is at its Best because of YOU!   OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! EmptySun 16 Dec - 22:10

I'm sorry and shame on me because I used to ask for help and advice but I never asked about those who offered us this apportunity but be sure that I will always remember them .I'm still at the begining but be sure that I'll do my best to follow their steps to keep this forum shining for ever.
Back to top Go down
Redouane
Site Reviewer
Site Reviewer
Redouane

PostSubject: Re: OVELT is at its Best because of YOU!   OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! EmptyMon 17 Dec - 19:16

The word Thank you remains an odd one in such a situation. Who denies the real value and help of OVELT for all of us? At least the members. Every single typing targetting help of the colleagues ranks inward for one's counter; now hereafter. Does leaving this world mean the end of life? The prophet said: "When a person (ibn Adam) dies, his work ceases but three: A knowledge that benefits, an alms...." Here lies the topic. May their souls rest in peace. Amen
Back to top Go down
lous25
Site Owner
Site Owner
lous25

PostSubject: Re: OVELT is at its Best because of YOU!   OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! EmptyMon 17 Dec - 21:36

Thank you sir Solinet for this heartfelt tribute to our colleagues .What other eloquent words may be spoken and written in honour of our teachers.

Well,I do recognize :

The sacrifices they made for me, though they have never known me.

Theinspiration they provided me, despite my self-centred attitude of downloading and leaving .

Thelessons of dedication, responsibility, self denial and open-handedness, through hours and hours of hard work...

They motivated me as a member ,a teacher and a human being to often do my best when my best is not good enough compared to their indelible (visible and invisible)imprint they left in OVELT and the many moments of magic they witnessed and lived all OVELT pioneers still remember.

Today is not the moment for us to drop our tears

Today we commemorate those who have taken up the task of offering us the opportunity to take benefit from such a distinctive forum called OVELT.

Today we should all be thankful that we have known such honourable people who lead the way for us to go further with what they started, to be enhanced ,protected and to be offered to the next generations that will be proud of us as we are today so proud of our remarkable colleagues who were the few who inspired the many.

O Allaah , I ask you by your clemency which envelopes all things , that
you forgive and have mercy on :

Salim ,King of the world, Ovelt, Futsoft, Fellague, Imane...

Amen
Back to top Go down
Solinet

PostSubject: Re: OVELT is at its Best because of YOU!   OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! EmptyTue 18 Dec - 19:57

lous25 wrote:
Well, I do recognize :

The inspiration they provided me, despite my self-centred attitude of downloading or just reading and leaving .

They motivated me as a member ,a teacher and a human being to often

do my best when my best is not good enough compared to their indelible

(visible and invisible) imprint they left in OVELT and the many moments

of magic they witnessed and lived all OVELT pioneers still remember.

Today we commemorate those who have taken up the task of offering

us the opportunity to take benefit from such a distinctive forum called

OVELT.

O Allaah , I ask you by your clemency which envelopes all things , that

you forgive and have mercy on :

Amen
Back to top Go down
lous25
Site Owner
Site Owner
lous25

PostSubject: Re: OVELT is at its Best because of YOU!   OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! EmptyTue 8 Jul - 1:45

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji`un. We belong to Allah and to Him we return.

May Allah grant you
Salim , Imane , King_of_the_World , ovelt , Futsoft and Fellague

a place in the highest heaven amongst the prophets and companions

Ameen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OVELT is at its Best because of YOU!   OVELT is at its Best because of YOU! Empty

Back to top Go down

OVELT is at its Best because of YOU!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site :: News Section :: News -