Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site
Welcome Dear Guest at Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Forum.

Take your time to browse the contents of some sections or register , if you wish to , so as to have a full access to the content. We'll be so glad to count you among our humble family members if your choice is the latter.

Bye for now!
Welcome Dear Guest at Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Forum.

Take your time to browse the contents of some sections or register , if you wish to , so as to have a full access to the content. We'll be so glad to count you among our humble family members if your choice is the latter.

Bye for now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Professional Spot For All English Language Teachers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Getting to Know the TOEFL
Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptyTue 9 Apr - 1:02 by Solinet

» Yearly Planning 1 AS & 2AS (All Subjects)
Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptySun 17 Feb - 21:20 by Youcef DZ

» 2009/2010 Yearly Planning (Gestion Economie)
Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptySun 27 Jan - 17:56 by Nacera Elahcene

» YEARLY PLANNING-2 A.S-Literary Streams
Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptyWed 16 Jan - 0:16 by skynet

» The Writing Process
Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptyMon 7 Jan - 21:35 by dida

» CAPES Sequence Plan : No Man is an Island "Reading and Writing"
Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptySun 30 Dec - 15:09 by hopefulwealth

» Very interesting Grammar practice:the comparative /superlative forms
Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptyFri 28 Dec - 18:17 by hopefulwealth

» Doctoral Thesis : Approaches to Teaching Writing (Abdelhak Nemouchi)
Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptyMon 19 Nov - 21:06 by Abonoran goussat

» 1st Year Scientific Streams Yearly Planning 2009-2010
Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptyMon 19 Nov - 1:03 by dexuse

» 1st Year Literary Streams Yearly Planning 2009-2010
Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptyMon 19 Nov - 0:56 by dexuse

Guests’ Number since June 2011
Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! Pageviews=1
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Recommend Orléans Ville English Language Teachers Forum

Bookmark and share the address of Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site on your social bookmarking website
Useful Software

Keywords
waste paper UNIT share lesson revew ISLAND plans first diagnostic posters grammar teach test passive pair NOISE evaluation writing POLLUTION voice traits term process exam think
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
NOR
Head of the Forum
Head of the Forum
NOR

Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! Vide
PostSubject: Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!!   Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptyTue 30 Dec - 13:39

Is Pierre a Muslim or a Christian?

Soufiane was telling his friends this story:
Pierre is 50 and French. He lives in Orleans with his wife , his son, and daughter…
As the month of Dhul-Hijjah was approaching, Pierre, his wife and children started following the news with great attention to know when the month of Dhul-Hijja will begin…

Pierre was listening to the radio.
His wife was watching TV.
And his son surfing on some Islamic websites.

As the first day of Dhul-Hijja was finally confirmed, Pierre and his family started getting prepared for the feast of Aid-El-Kebir which coincides with the 10th day of Dhul-Hijja after pilgrims visit Arafat, on the 9th day.

During the second day of Dhul-Hijja, the family went to the farm to buy a sheep for the feast, which was chosen according to the Islamic conditions of the sacrifice.

Once the sheep was put in the car, Pierre's daughter Delphine, started to hum and imitate the sheep. She said to her father: "Dad! How wonderful is the feast of Aid! I'll put on the most beautiful cloths I have! And with the money which will be given to me buy a pretty doll! I'll play the whole day with my friends! Oh dad! I love this feast/ I wish all days of the year were like the day of Aid".

Once at home, the wife said:" Dear! I heard that the sacrifice should be divided into three parts:
One for the poor
The other for our neighbors :Michel, Laurianne, and Roxanne.
And the last will be for us.

The day of the Aid coming, Pierre and his wife wandered where was the direction of Mecca for the sacrifice. They concluded that it must be in the direction of Saudi Arabia.

So, Pierre made that sacrifice.
His wife divided it into three parts.

Suddenly, Pierre screamed out : " Damn! We will be late for church ! It's Sunday ! Quick ! We will be late for the mass ! "

Pierre NEVER misses the mass ! __________________ THE END

Soufiane's friends exclaimed : " Your story is nonsense ! Tell us ! is Pierre a Muslim or a Christian ?
Soufiane laughed and said : " Pierre and his family are Christians, they do not believe in a unique God, but believe in the trinity, and do not believe that Muhammad PBUH is the last prophet".

Sofiane's words shocked the audience. One of his friends said: " Don't lie Soufiane! How can they be Christians?! How can the Christian care and do all the muslim rites and celebrate muslim feasts?! That's impossible! How do they care for the Hijjri calendar! That's a joke! How can they buy a sheep and distribut it with the poor!?"

Sofianne said smiling: " My brothers! Why don't you believe my story? Why can't you imagine a Christian family doing that ?!

Don't we see some Abdulah(s), some Muhammad(s), some Mehdi(s), some Khadija(s), and even Salima(s) celebration Christian feasts, or jewish feasts...

Don't we muslims celebrate Halloween, Christmas, Valentine day, Easter, and God knows what else!!

What's amazing in the fact that Christians celebrate our feasts?!

Why do we condamn Pierre for this act and we don't condamn our families for that?!

Sofianne stood up and said: " I am born and I live in France and in 32 years God knows i NEVER saw a Christian or Jew celebrating our feasts! I saw no one giving the slightest attention to our feats ! No one participating! But I always saw muslims proud and happy in celebratingChristian feats !

Nowadays many Muslims celebrate Christmas, even buying fir trees which they expose proudly in their houses. They participate to the immoral overflowing of the new year parties.

So I thought it well to remind my brothers and sisters, taking the example of Pierre to make you feel the serious problem the Muslim community is facing these days !

Do we lack pride in belonging to such a community whose religion was made perfect by God?
Are we obliged to mix with the moral degradation of Christians and Jews knowing that God gave us the best ?!

May Allah guide us and make us proud of our religion and its pure principles and make us reject the immorality of non-believers and mislead lost souls.
Back to top Go down
UnKnown

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!!   Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptyTue 30 Dec - 14:08

When speking of Christians, one has to say that even in Christianity fasting exists in addition to many of the Muslim's practices
Back to top Go down
NOR
Head of the Forum
Head of the Forum
NOR

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!!   Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptyWed 14 Jan - 17:23

You are right, Mr. LOYALTY

Islam came as a continuation of the previous religions
Back to top Go down
NOR
Head of the Forum
Head of the Forum
NOR

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!!   Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptySun 25 Jan - 23:30

and it was the Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) that embodied its principles through his deeds with the people and Muslims.
Back to top Go down
UnKnown

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!!   Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptySun 25 Jan - 23:39

That's why many people converted to Islam because they saw that it was their protection as human beings .
Let's take the example of women who uses to be buried when they were born. After the coming of Islam, she became equal to man in rights and duties.
Back to top Go down
NOR
Head of the Forum
Head of the Forum
NOR

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!!   Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptySun 25 Jan - 23:42

Unfortunately, many of the Muslim nowadays have fallen into sins and the world sees them representatives of ISLAM though they were born Muslim by nature not more
Back to top Go down
UnKnown

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!!   Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptySun 25 Jan - 23:47

That's why Hollywood represents the Muslim in its films as greedy and alcoholic and many other bad qualities
Back to top Go down
NOR
Head of the Forum
Head of the Forum
NOR

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!!   Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptySun 25 Jan - 23:53

No comment! We pray Allah to help us follow his right path
Back to top Go down
UnKnown

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!!   Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptySun 25 Jan - 23:58

Amen
Back to top Go down
Redouane
Site Reviewer
Site Reviewer
Redouane

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!!   Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptySat 1 Jan - 20:17

The discussion is so interesting! Thank you , Mrs. NOR for the topic.?
Back to top Go down
Boucherit
Honour Member
Honour Member
Boucherit

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!!   Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptySat 1 Jan - 21:58

Thank you dear queen for this lesson.
Yes,we must be proud of our religion and must praise Allah to be born Muslims.
Back to top Go down
Red1
Honour Member
Honour Member
Red1

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!!   Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! EmptySat 1 Jan - 22:12

Boucherit wrote:
Thank you dear queen for this lesson.
Yes,we must be proud of our religion and must praise Allah to be born Muslims.
... and beseech Him to guide us to the righteous way of real Islam.

Thank you Mrs. NOR for this thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!!   Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Muslim Qualities with a Non-Muslim!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site :: Library :: Religion -